Summer is a great opportunity to make tasty no-bake desserts, and best if they help you cool down.
One of the most tasty, easy and healthy recipes you can make is chocolate covered frozen bananas. Although we know that cooking can be a little messy sometimes – especially if you’re working with chocolate – this recipe is worth the mess, and it’s nothing that a housecleaning service can’t take care of.
This is what you’ll need:
- 5 ripe bananas
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts
- Peanut butter
- Diced strawberries
- 10 popsicle sticks
1. Cut the bananas in half and insert a popsicle stick into the cut sides of the bananas.
2. Place a wax paper sheet on a cookie pan, or a flat plate.
3. Place the bananas on the cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler until it’s liquid and smooth. After that, transfer the melted chocolate into a water glass.
5. Take the bananas out of the freezer and dip them one by one in the melted chocolate. After that, place them back on the cookie sheet and sprinkle different toppings while the chocolate is still soft.
6. Freeze the bananas for about an hour.
We hope you enjoy making this healthy Summer dessert. We’re sure that the whole family will like it. Just remember, if you need help cleaning your kitchen after cooking, give us a call. We would be glad to set you up with professional maids who will ensure your kitchen looks spotless again!